Sunday, June 22, 2008

Some Mystery Plants...

Another beautiful day...


The Garden is finally "all" planted. Tomatoes are tied up and ever thing is hoed. Of course the weeds will start back tomorrow, but for today it looks great.





Working in the flowers today I came across a few I have no idea what they are. Both were given to me and I just can't remember what they are. I usually just take a picture and send it to my favorite web site and he identifies them . That site is Robs Plants: http://www.robsplants.com/


He hasn't missed one yet.


But I will let you look and see if you all know them?????

This first one is about 2 ft. tall with burgandy leaves and a sm pink flower.

It is really cute and really blooming right now...

The second one is really small, about the size of a pencil eracer. But really would grow and vine all the way up my holly if I would let it. But what detail it has....

So if you have any Idea let me in on the mystery.....





Have a Great One,
Lynn

No comments: