Saturday, June 7, 2008

Another Beautiful Day






It was another BEAUTIFUL day in the Valley!! We got a few garden plants out and worked in the yard all day. I don't know how much longer this heat is going to last but it could cool off just a little. You all know I hate winter and would never complain about the warm weather but is is still SPRING and it feels like late August !!! lol But boy are things growing great!!! So bring on the heat!!





I did get a few new perennials this year, this first one is Pink Poka Dot Coral Bells and the second is Amber Waves Coral Bells. I love the color Coral Bells gives your garden with it 's leaves and the added bonus of flowers too...














The Speedwell is blooming like crazy and the bees are loving it.
Ok everyone start sending me some pictures!!
TTYL,
Lynn

No comments: