Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Coleus "means" Color...Color...Color...

Again lots of beautiful LEAVES..

Of course they do bloom but I pick most of the bloom off until fall when I let them go to seed so I can plant them in the spring...

This one from last year got really big and beautiful.
They love the full sun and are so easy to just pick off a stem and stick it down in the dirt to start one for a friend.
This is the curley leafed one I saved from last year. But I can't remember it's name, sorry.
And lots of new babies if anyone wants any... just call me...

This is a new one called Defiance it is really red..




Curley leafed one again...










This one is "Lime Red" another new one...






This is new and really lime green...


We sure had lots of rain yesterday so we won't have to water for a while, maybe I will get something done in the house today... lol
HAVE A GREAT ONE...
LYNN





1 comment:

samson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.