Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away...

Ok the rain is great but enough is enough.. I love not having to water and everything is growing great but enough already....

So I took a few pictures of things inside.
This is the flower pot i had to fight to get in the car. Tom & I went to Pa. one evening, while shopping I found this pot. It was really on sale but it was big and weighted about 90 lbs. All I knew was I had to have it!!! lol I would have had 2 if I could have gotten them both in the Trail Blazer. But it was already full of chairs for Colleen, & I was pushing it with one!!! Well it is full of what ever that big thing in the middle is and Hoya and Philodendron. It loves that window, so it stays right there until Xmas when the tree replaces it.


Nigillia in full bloom. This one is great you sprinkle some seeds in the fall and next year there they are. After they bloom and the pod forms I pull them completely out. So this is the before picture and ...



This is the after picture.... I set them on the porch and each time i sweep or hose off the porch there goes those seeds that fall from the pods right into the front flower bed. How easy is that.

Then use those pretty pods in flower arrangements...

Cala Lilys are in bloom now. It's been here for a long time and new ones pop up each year.



Ok time for bed!!
HAVE A GOOD ONE,
Lynn





No comments: