Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My favorite Petunia

Gardening is about enjoying the smell of things growing in the soil, getting dirty without feeling guilty, and generally taking the time to soak up a little peace and serenity. ~Lindley Karstens, noproblemgarden.com


I finally found the name pic for my favorite Petunia. I always save the little pic in my plants when I buy them. But couldn't seem to find the one for my Petunia. But today while watering I saw it still in the pot right next to the plant. I also found SEEDS on the plant. I am a happy camper. It has to be the prettiest petunia I have ever planted. It is called Sweet Sunshine Lime.

Now for the FUNNY... part of my day!

While watering my plants today, a cute little frog jumped out of the pot. I guess he didn't want to get wet...

My daughter would have been so proud of me... I picked him up and went next door to show the neighbors granddaughter... She loves stuff like that...

Little did I know they would "P" on you. Well he did not once... but twice...

I sure hope the old wives tale about warts isn't true, or my hands will be full of warts... LOL

We had fun taking pictures, as you can see he was very small, look at him next to the pine cone. That pine cone probably isn't 1/2 inch long.

But Kyra let him go in her Grandma's Garden and he hid under an old tree branch, she said that is his new home...

Our little frog's new home in Grandma's Garden...

Well I hope you got your laugh for the day... I know I did!!

Have A Good One,

Lynn

No comments: