Friday, July 18, 2008

An Interesting Day in the Gardens...

Tom yelled for me to rush to the back yard with the camera....

I just couldn't imagine what was so important that I rush, and he always makes fun of me for taking pictures all the time. What could he possible want me to take a picture of sooooo fast. lol

Well here it is...
Climbing the tree...

Yea your right it is a Groundhog...

Tom scared it and it ran up the tree about 10 feet. I had no idea they could climb trees, but there is the proof. How funny, and so cute.


Ok I'm going to see if I can do something new. The more I play with this site the more I learn. That's what it is all about learning... Just try new things...

This is my Hummingbird Moth, I just love these and they are always buzzing around my flowers. I hope you enjoy...

Have a Good One...

Lynn

No comments: