Thursday, July 31, 2008

Did you Guess the Flower ???

Half the interest of a garden is the constant exercise of the imagination. ~Mrs. C.W. Earle, Pot-Pourri from a Surrey Garden, 1897 (Thanks, Jessica)

Remember the flower I showed you on Sunday ??? This beautiful all white flower ???

Well here it is....

Queen Ann's Lace...

It sure looks different up close.

What a beautiful flower they are. I always have a few coming up here and there each year. I always say I am going to press them and save them but I never do, maybe this year....

They always remind me of snow flakes....

So how many of you guessed the right flower??? I know I wouldn't have guessed it...

Today has been a day of rest...

Last night I picked up a flower pot, not a big flower pot and pulled my back out...

So a trip to the Dr. and my massage therapist later I'm feeling a little better, but I can tell it is going to be a few days before I'm up and moving good. I hate to be down. I haven't even watered flowers today. Thank goodness it is a little overcast. It hurts to sit or stand or lay...

Guess I'll have to let Tom in my gardens to water a little.... "SCARY"

Have A Good One...

Lynn

No comments: