Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My first Award!!!

My day was just made by Balisha...
I am so excited, I just checked one of my favorite Blogs and found out that she has bestowed me with a Awesome Award. It is the Bella Award, an Award for a Lovely Blog... It is my first Award...
Balisha you are just fabulous, you must have known I needed a pick me up after a very long day!!!
I LOVE IT ,LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU!!!
Now I must pass it on...
This is my favorite Food Blog, with gorgeous pictures and exquisite recipes... I have been participating in her Foodie Friday for a couple months and I'm having so much fun.
So HERE'S TO YOU !!
Check it out!!!
This Award originally came from Wsprsweetly of Cottages http://wsprsweetlyofcottages.blogspot.com/
Have A Good One,
Lynn

3 comments:

Tolentreasures said...

Lynn, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Your flowers are all so beautiful! The words on my wall are
Walk in the Rain
Smell the flowers
Stop along the way
Build sandcastles
Go on field trips
Find out how things work
Tell stories
Trust the universe

I found it in a painting magazine a long time ago and it has been on the "to do" list for a long time, just did not know where I wanted it.

Cathy

Beth said...

Congratulations Lynn! It is an honor to think that your fellow bloggers thought enough of your blog (and you) to give you a public pat on the back. Enjoy ...

Balisha said...

Hi Lynn,
You really deserved this. I look forward to your posts everyday. So informative and beautiful at the same time. Keep up this lovely blog.