Sunday, April 5, 2009

FINALLY... A flower blog with real flowers...

I finally felt up to working in the yard today, after a week of laying on the couch and running to the Dr. everyday. I didn't do much but at least I was in the dirt. I told my husband look at these nails!!! Don't they look wonderful full of "DIRT"! It is really Spring. It was 71 degrees today, I love it!!!

This is the front bed today, edged and cleaned up ready for mulch... This is what it will look like in just a few weeks, it will be ready for all the annuals to be added and I can't wait!

I took lots of pictures of the Cherry tree at the end of this bed, the flowers are so beautiful right now!




As I sit here and type I can hear the birds on the front porch, just singing away.... It is so nice to have the doors open and hear all the sweet sounds of spring! As I walked through the yard today looking at everything coming up so beautifully and the sun shinning, I knew Spring had finally arrived. MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR!!! IT'S HERE.....

HAVE A GOOD ONE,

LYNN

No comments: