Thursday, August 7, 2008

A couple new things added to the gardens, and the family...

I think that if ever a mortal heard the voice of God it would be in a garden at the cool of the day. ~F. Frankfort Moore, A Garden of Peace


My husband always says where are you going to put "that"...

But somehow I always find a spot. Working in a garden center this summer has been so much fun, BUT it can prove to be hazardous... We laugh because I seem to work for flowers!!

This is the first time I have ever had a Hydrangea. I bought the one called "BIG DADDY"

the blooms will get 14-15 inches. It is in full bloom right now and beautiful. Even Tom likes it!!

My other new one is alot smaller.. It is called Elfin Thyme. It is one of those that you can actually walk on.. It is so soft and the little purple flowers are great... It should really spread out...
















And last but not least this is my new Grand-puppy
Of course Claudia had to check her out...
She is 6 weeks old and already bigger than Claudia. She weights almost 9 lbs. Look at those feet. Yea she is going to be a big one a really BIG one. Fully grown she will weight in at about 160.... Her name is Cabela...and she is a Mastiff ! I get to babysit this weekend while they go camping...It should be interesting with 4 dogs in the house....

Have a Good One...
Lynn

No comments: