Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back on my feet and feel a little better today....

Plants cry their gratitude for the sun in green joy. ~Astrid Alauda



I'm back on my feet a little more today, I layed in the pool and did a little work out in the water. That always seems to help. It is back to work tomorrow, ready or not!!! The sun will do me good...


Ok Patty P. I have that flower I think you gave me, at least I hope you gave it to me so you will know what it is...


We know now that it is purple...

And it is going to bloom like crazy...

It is only about 12 high and 12 inched wide...


My Hyacinth Bean is blooming too, I got the seeds from Jean early this spring and planted them an they are certainly do well..Thanks Jean... It made a nice second blooming on where my clematis were blooming...


The Secret Garden is blooming well and there have been some small visitors this week...

Have A Good One...

Lynn

No comments: