Monday, August 11, 2008

Busy Week...

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.


You don't get more beautiful then this.....
What an evening sunset this was on Friday night...
The color was great...



Sorry I haven't been around for a few days...

I worked everyday last week and had too many places to go this weekend...

And had to dog sit the new puppy all weekend...

So it has been a Busy Week!!!



But it hasn't kept me from taking pictures!! LOL

I'm having a hard time getting a video to load on here, but I am still trying....
I really have something I want to show you...

But I have a few more things for you.
It is really that time of the year, all kinds of butterfly's are out doing their thing, and they are beautiful so enjoy...

Have a Good One...

Lynn

No comments: