Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nothing says Fall like a Scarecrow!!!

Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn. ~Elizabeth Lawrence

Fall is NOT my favorite time of the year, because I know Winter is not far behind.
I hate it when I have to start cleaning up all the flowerbeds and getting things ready to come inside.
I hate to be Cold so I know I won't be spending much time
outside..

I guess that is why I spend so much time outside in the summer...

I just don't want to come inside in the summer...

I did get to do one of my favorite things this weekend...
I went to the Greenhouse to work on Saturday..
I was so excited... I spent the morning listening to Sue tell me about all kinds of things, she started some coleus topiaries they looked so great, I had just started some at home, I hope mine will do ok in the house this winter.

I got my hands in the soil, I got to water lots of plants and I got to transplant some Coleus. Coleus of all things only one of my favorites. I'm looking forward to going back all winter to help with whatever I can..

Than I came home and got started doing that fall decorating...
If I can't get out there and plant I have to decorate..

I got my "FUNKY FLOWER POTS" back out. I knew I could find something to use them for again

Well here it is...

I went to the garden to pick a few Gourds from the
garden. I think I'm going to have plenty to decorate with...

So things are starting to really look like "FALL"

Have A Good One,

Lynn

No comments: