Friday, September 19, 2008

Dreaming of being a kid again....

If you're going to be weird, be confident about it.
- Life's Little Instruction Calendar


If you haven't noticed I love quotes, I hope you are enjoying them!!!


As I was cutting some plants and potting them up tonight, I was thinking of all the things I have already taken to school and wondering where I am going to put all this stuff!!! LOL

I even took my Monarch Butterfly Caterpillar to school for the kids to watch it do it's thing..It is now a cute little Cocoon... We are counting down the days til it is a beautiful Butterfly. I am just having a really hard time this year getting ready to bring everything in for the winter...

I need to live somewhere it is warm all year... No than I would miss all the wonderful seasons we have here.

I'm just glad I have the University Greenhouse to go to in the winter. Where I can play in the dirt all winter long...

I remember the first time I got to go to the Greenhouse... I thought I had died and gone to Heaven.

All the dirt I wanted and all the pots to plant in, and "SEEDS" LOTS AND LOTS OF SEEDS. Not to mention all the plants there were to propagate or transplant.. Then there was the water "unlimited" to water all I wanted and my own hose with "Plant Food" to feed all those little babies...

"WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN THAT"?

I was learning and sucking it all in. I felt like a kid again playing in the dirt NO THEY CALL IT "SOIL". DIRT is what you find under your fingernails!!! LOL

Thought you might enjoy this....

This is how I set in the evenings at my computer, keeping quite warm. This little 6 pound dog has to be the best heating pad around!!! LOL...

It would be great If I weren't "50" something and hot enought the way it is!!! LOL

Her name is Claudia and she is about 12 years old. She is the most loving dog I know. Of course she is just plain "Cute". Especially when she does stuff like this...



She is just wedged between me and the chair...

With her little head resting on the back of the chair watching little Keigan sleeping on the bed...
Pets they are part of the family....
They never complain and love you all the time....
Have A Good One...
Lynn

No comments: