Saturday, February 21, 2009

Calgon TAKE ME AWAY!!!

I need one of those Calgon take me away days.....

I have been working on the couch I am reupholstering all day. You know the one I have no idea what I am doing. All the springs are tied down, the cotton is all on and now it is time to put the fabric on.... So what am I waiting for? I have to make that first cut and I am so afraid I will do it wrong. I only have a limited amount of fabric and I can't screw it up!!!. I just wish I knew how it was put together the first time, because who ever redid it last did it wrong, now I have nothing to go by...

BUT I AM NOT GOING TO LET IT GET TO ME... I WILL FIGURE IT OUT....

I just need to ponder on it a little...
So lets just stroll through the gardens for a while and maybe when I come back to it, it will work better...


I remember this one last summer, I took this picture and the next night the deer had the sweet potato vine for dinner...He trimmed it back quite nicely... lol






Spring can't come to soon,,,
Keep wishing for it,
Lynn

1 comment:

Lona said...

Lynn, I cannot wait to see the finished couch.
Your flower containers are so pretty. Is that sweet potato vine golden colored? I have never saw one that color before. I have the purple and variegated ones but not the color you have.It works so well with the coleus colors. Deers can be real pests they even ate off a knock-out rose of mine, roses, briers and all :)