Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Wedding Day!

GIRLS JUST GOT TO BE GIRLS!!!
Well it is time to party and these girls know how to do that...
They had some great playground equipment...
This big ship was great for the kids, they loved it!!!
But than it was the BIG KIDS turn...
There I am high atop that ship dancing to the music...
With all those great GIRLFRIENDS
right beside me!!!



The funny part was one of the husbands, standing by the DJ was directing that dance everything he did...
we did... We laughed so hard!!! But it was time to laugh and have a good time for sure!!!
Even the bride was up there with us...
( and of course there I was no shoes... I didn't have them on all night!)


But than it was time to come down...
and what better way but the slide..


Helping us was the Groom of course.
While everyone took pictures...
I'm sure somewhere there is a video..
That will come out when I least expect it!!! I'm sure...

We had such a wonderful night!


To Be Continued...
Lynn

No comments: