Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Wedding and a Favorite Uncle!!!

Well with all the planning and all the detail...
You know you are going to forget something!
But someone to walk ME down the isle...
Surely Not!
Well here we are an hour before the wedding
and Amanda says who is walking you down the isle?
Well I thought she had planned that ! LOL
So she ask me and I was given the option to ask who ever I wanted!

There was no doubt in my mind who it would be if I had the choice...I said can Uncle Paul do it?

Tears flooded her eyes...
She said let ME ask him?
So this is what she is doing right here...
I think Sandra took this picture... and it is priceless!


So here we come...
I just felt so comfortable... arm in arm...
Yes it was the right choice...


Now Uncle Paul, he isn't my uncle
He is Toms Uncle
His dads brother!


But he is the closest Uncle I have ever had!
I Love being part of this family!!

Tom and I started dating in 1971
and shortly after I got to meet the Uncles...
Tom said this would be a challenge...
He had two ornery uncles, and If I survived them things would be good...
Well when they teased me I gave it right back.

Besides they took me fishing and they saw I loved it, so I couldn't all bad...
even for a girl!
Yea me and Amanda are a lot alike!

So This One Thing That I Got To Choose...
Yea it was the RIGHT CHOICE!

LOVE YA UNCLE PAUL!!!

To Be Continued...
Lynn 


2 comments:

Balisha said...

I love it...Uncle Paul looks like a perfect choice. Look how proud he looks. Lynn...you made a beautiful Mom of the bride. I love your choice of dress.So pretty.
Balisha

a woman who is said...

Hi Lynn,
I just got done reading your wedding saga...oh my! It appears we have somethings in common. Gardening and our youngest daughter getting married this summer. I only had three months to pull it all of, and yes we had a lot of that itchy burlap to deal with too =)

I am still decompressing and my son is getting married in two weeks. Stressed yes, but after reading about your amazing wedding recovery after that wretched storm...I feel a little better LOL! What joy amongst all the emotions and tears. You did an amazing job, and it will be a family saga to hand down for the generations to come!

Balisha sent me over here...I have not been able to document my journey much yet...still in recovery =)