Sunday, May 30, 2010

I love your blog award!!!

This award was given to me last week by two special blogging friends now it is time for for me to pass it on!

This first blog has been a favorite for about a year now, Nina at Nature remains just has a way with words that makes you feel like where ever she is you are right there with her!!! I love to read her writtings. Last year when I traveled each day with the 6th grade class, English Class was my favorite, I made sure they all knew about this blog so they could read all the expressive language she used in her blog. The kids loved it!!!

Second Cathy At Tolentreasures has a wonderful blog, she reminds me of me at that age. Tole Painting like crazy on anything that didn't move and some that did, sewing, knitting, gardening and anything else we could get into... all while having a family and just enjoying LIFE!!! I enjoy reading about all that she does. Great Job on a Blog Well Done...


I could name so many more, I love reading every ones blogs all different, that is what live is all about everyone different and beautiful in their own ways!!!


Have a good One,
Lynn

No comments: