Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A few new bloomers...

The Copper Sedge is doing great although my daughter says it looks like dead grass... This picture was taken a week ago and the Nigillia is a lot bigger now and most of it has already gone to seed. The cute Sun was given to me by my neighbor on the first day of Spring. That day is like a great holiday for us. We hate winter and are always ready for Spring!!! The cute little chair was given to me by my girls for mothers day. It is a beautiful piece made of heavy iron. It was a nice touch in this garden... I love it!!! The Korean Bell Flowers are going crazy, I probable pulled this many or more and tossed them. They will take over if you let them. But I just love them.


The Gallardia is going crazy and the hummers love it!!!



There you can see that cute little chair much better now...



Campanula Bell Flowers what a great color added to the beds...



Just a few flowers, I will post more later...
I have been following a new blog and they are having a giveaway that is great so go to
Stone Gable and check it out!!! Also a great new recipe to try...
Have a Good One,
Lynn




1 comment:

Tammy said...

Love your flowers. Such bright colors.I know how you feel about the Korean bellflowers. I was willing to take a chance with the Cherry bells variety, but sadly my seeds didnt germinate. Yours are beautiful.