Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My new Award...

It has been a wonderful week, I have been honored twice this week with this beautiful award!

First from a fantastic blogger at A Hocking Hill's Garden. Lona has a great blog with the most beautiful roses and wonderful gardens. I do not have the ability to grow roses the way she does, they are gorgeous. Her photography is amazing, I love dropping by to check out what she has new each week blooming. Thank You so much for this honor.....

Second I received this from one of my first real blogging friends Balisha at Never Enough Time

I have been visiting her blog for a long time. She is a true friend, we have so much in common we love so many of the same things. I love to read all her poems that she writes about Everything!!!
Almost every day she has something new to enjoy!!! Thank You for this wonderful award!!!
Now it is my turn to pass this one on....
But you will have to wait a few days sorry, but after a 12 hour day at both jobs that I truly love I am just too tired tonight to type. Check back in a few days...
Love you all!!!
Lynn

No comments: