Saturday, January 23, 2010

SEEDS, SEEDS, SEEDS...

It is that time of the year again that I love! All the catalogue's are coming in the mail like crazy! My husband says he is going to start hiding them from me!!!LOL He knows I go crazy. We went to Lowe's the other night and I picked up some stuff for the herb garden and I placed a big order from Park Seed Co. it is one of my favorites... Everything came yesterday, well almost everything. I guess I will need to reorder a few things.... I can't wait until we have real baskets of veggies to eat!
Keep those seeds coming....
My daughter says the basket in the bathroom is getting too full, "I DON'T THINK SO"!!! I just love looking through them. They just remind me that winter will be over soon and I will be outside in the SUNSHINE once again!!!
Everyone have a great weekend,
Lynn

3 comments:

Balisha said...

Hi Lynn, How's Mama doing? I hope she is getting along OK.
Hey, save some seeds for the rest of us...OK? Have a nice weekend.
Balisha

Kelee Katillac said...

Hi Lynne!

Thank-you for visiting!

Oh I love seeds too..all those packets of promise!

Hard to choose....and bulbs drive me mad!

love, kelee

Darla said...

Seeds, seeds, seeds! What more can you say.......I love them too! Waiting on my order from Parks as well.