Monday, January 25, 2010

Experiment #2

P1090739

UPDATE...

Lastnight when I posted this all of the following lines were in different fonts, but now they have changed. this is wierd. I guess it isn't going to work after all. Have any of you used this???

This crazy thing I just logged on again this evening and all the pretty fonts are back!!!

This one looks like a pretty font…

This one would be pretty but will we be able to read it???

Maybe this one…

To fancy and not big enough!!!

This one is beautiful but hard to real also…

Well let’s see if the white picture thing is fixed…

Tell me what you think!!!

Lynn

2 comments:

Balisha said...

I have tried to find a new font, but always go back to the original one. I can read the 2nd one fine. I agree on the white background. How's your MIL doing?
Balisha

Lona said...

The first one is a little harder to read for me but may be alright for others. I like the second one.