Friday, September 11, 2009

I have totally been out of the blogging mood with the first couple weeks of school. I am so tired when I get home... I haven't even taken very many pictures. Here are my two tiny babies watching me water flowers. In their favorite window, they even have their own pillow to sleep on in this window... The morning sun really warms them up... Watering things is getting old, but when they still look like my Mona Lavender I guess it is worth it. This one was given to me by a dear friend a few years ago and it has just been beautiful. It goes to school with me every winter. It is really going to get cut back this winter and it is really easy to propagate new ones!
Lot and lots of blooms with such pretty little faces, I love it!!!



The ornamental cabbages are doing great, they are just about ready to change colors, I took this picture about a week ago. The nice thing is they will stay all winter and keep their color. I planted about 75 seeds this summer so they are everywhere... But I am having some trouble keeping the slugs at bay! But I keep feeding them with my secret food... ( at least that is how I like to think of it!)




I can't wait until the White Crane ornamental kale are up and blooming. They are so different and make great cut flowers... This is my first year for either of these so I am excited to see how they turn out!!! Check out both the links I posted to see how they will look when they are blooming...
Another really busy weekend,
Have a Good one,
Lynn




1 comment:

Lona said...

We have been having to water everything too. Looks like we will for a while.
I just love your Mona Lavender. It is a beauty. Do you have to bring it in when winter hits?