Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The newest member of the family!!!

(click on picture to inlarge)The newest member of the family...
Aiden Alan Jenkins
He was born Feb 13th at 12:10 pm ... 5 lbs. 10 oz and 20 inches long...
He is my Great Nephew, I can't believe my nephew Michael can be old enough to have 2 beautiful children of his own. My girls use to babysit him and his sister...
We went to the hospital on Sunday and took my parents to see their new Great Grandson. They were thrilled to get to hold him. He is just so cute and sooo tiny, I knitted him his new Blue & Gold hat and I thought it would be to small, thank goodness it wasn't. He still has room to grow into it!!!

SNOW SNOW SNOW...
We had our 6th snow day(in a row) today from school and it is still snowing. I can't imagine we will have school for another couple of days... ENOUGH ALREADY..... You know me I hate winter and the cold weather. We need sunshine!

Please say a prayer for my mother-in-law she is still in the hospital and not doing well at all...

Have a Good One and stay warm!!!
Lynn

3 comments:

Darla said...

Congrats on the newest bloom!! Will you be in school later in the year because of the snow days? Prayers for your MIL..

Balisha said...

Oh Lynn...How precious.That little hat is so cute on him. Congratulations.
Balisha

Lona said...

Ahhhh, congratulations on the newest member. So sweet.They do get passed around more than new puppies, huh? LOL!