Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's A Dogs Life on Vacation...

Our two little dogs are very pampered to say the least. They love to travel and do it very well. Besides daddy won't go anywhere without them...LOL
They are really our daughters dogs, but we adopted them a few years ago, they are two of the most loving dogs I have ever seen. I never thought we would be chihuahua lovers but they got us from day one!!! I don't think we will ever be without one. Don't get me wrong I love my Sheltie and Mia is our second Sheltie, but these little lap dogs are wonderful. Mia is not a traveler at all so she vacations with the Grandparents...

THIS IS A GREAT VACATION!!!
This is comfort on a pillow with my blanket on Mommas lap... What a way to travel!!!
"Claudia"
Needed some fresh air on Dad's lap for a while, we are almost there!!!
We were both born at the beach so I really know the smell of the ocean when I smell it!!!"Claudia"

I will catch a nap anywhere I can, just give me my blanket...
"Claudia"
Bed time right next to daddy...

"Claudia"

Would someone turn out the lights so I can get some sleep it was a long trip already!!!

"Keegan"

The Ferry ride from Oakracoke Island was so much fun with the wind in my face...
(By the way this is my daughter not looking so good she was sick almost the whole trip)
"Claudia & Keegan"

Chillin' on the porch with mom... What could be better...
"Keegan"

Daddy time for me, he treats me like the Queen...
"Claudia" (I AM THE QUEEN)


Just sittin on the porch on a sunny afternoon...
"Keegan"

MOM SAYS "HAVE A GOOD ONE"







2 comments:

Balisha said...

They are so cute....I love them. I used to have a tiny toy fox terrier and he was wonderful. Squirt...He's gone now, but we have some wonderful memories. Lots of pictures.

Beth said...

Dogs are the best aren't they? I can't imagine life without one - or three! :O)

P.S. I thought it was only me that referred to my husband and I as "Mom and Daddy" to our dog!