Sunday, July 12, 2009

Food Food and more Food...

When you are at the beach you must eat... and eat and eat!!!
Of course there is always a birthday party, with candles that won't blow our!!! LOL
Then Funnel Cakes made by Momma Lynn "The carnival Lady"



Eating at a table that holds 16 is just the way to go, since we had 16 there. I think this is the biggest dinning room table I had ever seen....

Here we are again ,another night Eating Again.....
We all took turns cooking and cleaning up everyone had a job to do ...

Everyone taking turns in the kitchen one evening... Even Claudia our little Hoover!!!
One evening my family went out for dinner and our food was so pretty I took pictures... Imagine that!!!LOL
Everything was wonderful, we shared bites with each other...
Toms Dinner Halibut

My dinner Crab and Shrimp with a cream sauce and rice...WOW
Amanda's tortellini with crab and a cream sauce...
Colleens was amazing. Fried Lasagna with crab meat. It was beautiful and we had a hard time getting her to share that night...

Now I'm hungry, but it's too late for that...
Have a great Monday,
Lynn








2 comments:

lynn'sgarden said...

Hi Lynn!! You may 'borrow' my garden sign (cut and paste) for your yard...lol! Oooh, beach vacation-fun!! I wondering how BIG that house is with a table setting for 16 people! And yes, eting is the best part...when you're anywhere!! Thanks for visiting me!
Lynn

Balisha said...

Hi Lynn, Sounds like a wonderful family time. The food looks so appetizing...makes me drool. I love seafood.