Monday, December 29, 2008

My green thumb came only as a result of the mistakes I made while learning to see things from the plant's point of view. ~H. Fred Ale

You can tell it is the first of the year almost...
The seed catalogues are coming in the mail everyday!!!
Tom swears he is going to hide them, but I am one step ahead of him. My daughter already ordered lots of seeds and gave them to me for Christmas. She swore she wouldn't get me seeds for Christmas since she got me dirt for Mothers Day!!! But she knows what I like!!! Thank Goodness...So with some of the seeds I have collected from last summer I am ready to start planting. I may just have to start a few next week.. JUST BECAUSE.
The grow light has been going since fall with lots of things I propagated to save for this summer.
I just can't wait to set up the portable greenhouses and start some planting. But that is another 8 weeks away at least. The Profusion Zinnias are waiting...
The Butterfly Weed is waiting...

Now I have a new Christmas Present to read, and it is a good one too! I'm going to make my own Hummingbird feeders and maybe even a few Orchard Bee houses.
As I have always said "Spring can't come too soon for me"...
This book came from a collection
of beautiful spring things
at Cracker Barrel...

Have a Good One,
Lynn


PS see the little thing below this that says Coments???
Say hi so I know who has been here.....


No comments: