Saturday, November 1, 2008

Quiet Weekend.... Thank God

It has been a quiet weekend so far...
A day to sleep in a little, got to have a nice breakfast with the hubby.
Than a little greatly needed cleaning. It was a beautiful day outside, but I made myself stay inside and get something done. The outside is put to bed for the winter !! Even the Vegetable garden. Now is the time to get things done inside before all the holidays. Thanksgiving will be here before we know it, and we will be decorating for Xmas... I am not ready for that. I didn't even get anything out for Halloween...
That is why I added the Christmas Countdown to the blog....
Maybe now I will be aware of the time we have left til Xmas !!!
This weekend is all about Xmas Open Houses around town. I hope I get out to some of them. It really gets you in the spirit of the holidays!!!

Here is a picture of one of the floral arrangements the WVU students put together for Parents Weekend. All of the arrangements were just beautiful, and so unique!!! I had a wonderful time working at the Greenhouse that weekend...



Have a good one,
Lynn

No comments: