Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spring is on it's way...

Just some fun pictures... New Years at our friends house...
Snow Angels I haven't done this in years and years... sometimes it's fun acting like a kid!!!

Sled Riding fun...
This was fun I laughed so hard sledding down the hill...


Spring is on it's way and it can't come too soon for me... It has been a long hard winter. I haven't written in such a long time. So I think it is time to get back to it!!!

Today the temp. was in the 50's and the first time I have gotten out in the yard to take a look at tiny little sprouts growing in all the flowerbeds. My neighbor and good friend came and dragged me out and I was glad she did. It made me think, life is to short enjoy it!!! I have just wrapped myself up in my knitting for the last few months and toned everything out. It's like I can't think about anything if I am trying to follow a pattern for hours at a time.
Yesterday I took my parents to church for breakfast, it was the first time they have been back to church since they both got sick in Nov. everyone was so glad to see them. They are both on the mend and doing well. They even went to church this morning.
My husband is also on the mend after having surgery 3 weeks ago on his torn tendon in his arm. As good as he is doing I am sure he will be back in the garden this spring.
My girls are doing great, we all made it through our birthdays and actually didn't gain too much weight...LOL All three of us have birthday within 10 days of each other... Amanda and I always share a cake and this year she was 29 so Colleen got candles that said "2" "9" "ish"
I guess I was the "ish" they were just too cute.
Hope to see you all soon...
Have A Good One,
Lynn

1 comment:

Balisha said...

Hi Lynn...Glad to see that you're back. Was delighted to hear that your family members are doing so well. Thanks for reading and leaving a comment this morning. Have a great day.
Balisha HUGS