Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Family Tree

I have been spending lot of time in my dinning room working on the couch project. As I've been sitting there pondering on what to do next, I've had plenty of time to look at one of my favorite walls. It is my idea of a "Family Tree", and from time to time I just sit and look at all the generations of family there is right on my wall. I was so fortunate to have known all but one person on this wall. I never got to meet my husbands Grandfather, or at least not that I remember. We grew up right across the street from each other, so I guess you could say I really did marry the kid across the street!!!
So here is our wall of fame...

Don't laugh, but at the top my husband and I..... That very young 70's couple!!!


Everyone on the Right side of our picture is Toms side of the family...
Everyone on the Left side of our picture is my side of the family...



Tom & Lynn



My parents...











My Fathers parents...

My Mothers parents...










Tom's parents...






My Mother-in-laws parents...



My Father-in-laws parents....


So now you know the whole family.... That I get to see everyday and remember all the wonderful memories, all but their two Great Grandfathers got to know my children and I am so glad they did...

Another day I will show you some of the other memorabilia on the walls that belonged to them....

Time for bed now, I got my massage tonight and I am whipped. But that is another story on another day!!!

Have A Good One...

Lynn


1 comment:

Balisha said...

Neat arrangement. Lucky you to know most of these family members.