Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A wonderful set of videos...

"Life is Full of Simple Pleasures!" unknown..

As I was checking a few of my favorite blogs today I came across something that looks so interesting. I have only begun to watch them, but I really wanted to share with you. There is so much to learn from them and the video is just beautiful how it is put together.

So when you have time sit back and forget the TV and the Reality Shows and learn a little about gardening...

I plan to spend the evening doing just that...

This it the first parts to the series:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6320912252148666793&q=

Here is part 2:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2437285178897644131&q=

I know you are saying have you LOST YOUR MIND, it is 4 hours of video..

Well just watch a little at a time, the blog will be here and the links will be to so keep coming back to visit!!!

I KNOW I SHOULD BE OUTSIDE DOING MORE OF THIS ....
But I have my hot cup of coffee and my Bon Bons and I'm going to sit back and just enjoy and learn.



So have a good one,
Lynn

No comments: